Notice of Annual Member Meeting
January 23, 2024
WEST MEDINA WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
PO BOX 365
D’HANIS, TEXAS 78850
January 17, 2024
NOTICE TO MEMBERS OF WEST MEDINA WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION:
West Medina Water Supply Corporation will hold Board of Directors elections for two positions at the Annual Membership meeting on April 16, 2024
The positions are:
Position 6‐Three-year term‐currently held by Robert Graff
Position 7‐Three-year term‐currently held by Ronnie Rothe
Members wanting to be listed on the ballot may obtain director candidate application forms at the corporation’s office, on the corporation’s website (westmedinawsc.org) under the Recent News section, or by mail request.
Applications must be received at our corporate office no later than noon, Friday, March 1, 2024.
Applicants are required to comply with qualifications set forth in the Texas Water Code sections 67.0051 and 67.0052, summarized below.
- 18 years of age or older on the first day of the term to be filled at the election.
- A member of the corporation.
- has not been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
- has not been finally convicted of a felony or if convicted, was pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities.
- The person’s written consent to serve if elected.
- Biographical information about the person.
- A statement of the person’s qualifications.
Additionally, members may request that items be placed on the agenda of the Annual Member Meeting by contacting the Corporation’s office during regular business hours or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 7 2024.
Click below for a director application form: